- 1– 1.2kg George & Jo’s Free Range chicken nibbles
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Korean chilli paste (Gochujang)**
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic – finely diced To serve: Sesame seeds, finely sliced spring onion, good quality mayonnaise
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Drizzle the chicken nibbles with olive oil, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper. Toss well and roast for 20 minutes.
Mix the marinade in a bowl. Pour over the roasted chicken nibbles and spend a good minute basting the chicken to ensure the pieces are well coated. Bake for a further 20 minutes. Remove once during this time and toss the chicken through the sauce. This will ensure the end result is sticky and well coated.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve immediately with mayonnaise on the side.
**You’ll be able to find gochujang at most Asian groccers
Serves 6 as a snack