10x500g bone in rib eye
500g Two Fat Cats butter
3 Tbsp. sliced almonds
6 medium agria potatoes
100ml melted butter
1 cup gouda cheese Grated
1 Tbsp. lime juice
250ml crème Fraiche
- Preheat oven to 210C. Rub the Rib-eye liberally with two Fat Cats Butter. Sear over high heat fro 3 minutes each side. Stack on oven tray and bake for between 15-17 minutes for desired temperature. Remove from the oven, and rest for 6 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees on Fan Bake. Peel and thinly slice all the potatoes. In a buttered muffin tray layer a slice of potato making sure it fits well on the bottom. Baste’ with a little butter on each layer. Every 4 layers add salt and Pepper. When the tray is full bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Cream. Then top with grated gouda. Roast till golden brown, around 20 minutes.
- Blanch 60 beans in boiling salted water. Allow to return to the boil. Then remove and strain. In a skillet heat 50gms of salted butter with 3 tablespoons of sliced almonds. Roast until golden brown.
- Toss with beans and serve.
- Whisk together the horseradish, lime and crème fraiche. Season to taste and serve in ramekins.