- Remove the membrane from the backside of the ribs -The easiest way to do this is to lever one corner up with a butter knife, grab hold of the membrane with a paper towel and pull until removed.
- Apply a thin coat of olive oil, front and back, generously apply The Four Saucemen “Pork Rib Rub”.
Approx 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat your oven or BBQ smoker to 120C or 250F.
- Place the ribs on a rack in your oven or BBQ and cook until the rub has set. This will take approx 90 minutes.
- Remove from your cooker and wrap tightly in foil with a little butter.
- Place back in your cooker, meat side down. Cook until done. This will be about another 40 minutes, depending on thickness and size of ribs. You may need a little longer.
- Remove from cooker, unwrap, apply a little of the heated “The Rib Glaze”. Place back in your cooker for a further 5 minutes to set the Glaze.
Slice and ENJOY