- 12 Bird & Barrow Free Range chicken drumsticks
- 1 x 400 gram tinned cherry tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves – finely diced
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 100 grams feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Handful fresh thyme leaves
- To serve: roasted potatoes, green salad
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Combine the cherry tomatoes, oregano and garlic in a bowl. Mix well. Lay out the chicken drumsticks in an oven-proof dish. Pour over the cherry tomatoes and scatter the black olives. Crumble the feta over the top. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Top with thyme leaves and sea salt and cracked black pepper.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until browned and cooked through.